Google+ Followers

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Bridal Gown alterations

One of my favourite things to do in my studio is Bridal wear. Frequently I am called by brides to be who have a dress which is a bad fit. Often these stresses are bought online, or they are second hand dresses bought at a special price.
Belinda came to see me with her dress which was a few sizes too big. She also wanted to make some changes to the fullness of the skirt, which had many layers of tulle she did not want.


Here she is now with a perfectly fitted Bridal Gown. It is very rewarding to see the dress fit as it should and even more rewarding to see a happy Bride to be.


1 comment:

  1. Please note that you may want to order 1 size up from what you wear. I ordered the XL for a size 13 wearer, and it was a little small, but thankfully, we are still able to use the dress.
    Maggie Sottero Prom

    ReplyDelete