Google+ Followers

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Vintage stitches Sewing and Design School

Vintage Stitches Sewing and Design School.

Formally Vintage Stitches from Alstonville, now offering new and exciting classes starting in March.

Learn to sew, gain confidence as you are guided through different machine techniques needed for all your requirements in making a garment or soft furnishings.
Learn to make patterns to your own measurements. Starting with a straight skirt, then adding design and adaptation to suit your taste and figure.
Learn to make a whole garment that fits you perfectly. Plus much more!

Suitable for beginners and advanced as I teach each student at their level, helping them to improve with skill and sew with confidence.

Classes are held in my peaceful home studio, in Goonellabah from Tuesday to Thursday for 2 hours each.
There is a maximum of 4 students per class as this gives me more time with each student.
Please contact me if you are wanting to attend as I am limited with numbers and still in the process of organising classes to suit students needs.

Afternoon class for school students on Wednesday from 4-15 to 6-15
$30 per class

Morning classes will be from 10am to 12pm
Afternoon classes from 12-30 to 2-30.
$35 per class
Classes are made up of a five week block during school terms. ( two blocks per term) total cost for a 

five week block is $150 for students class and $175 for all other classes.

Fabric is provided for machine techniques.
Morning and afternoon tea is also provided.

You can bring your own machine or if you do not have one I can supply you with a machine to use. I also have a range of industrial machines you are welcome to use including an overlocker, straight sewer, blind hemmer and cover stitch machine.

In the near future if I have enough interest I would love to have a class dedicated to vintage inspired sewing. I have many gorgeous vintage dress patterns and would love to share my skills by guiding you through making your own vintage inspired dress.

For more information please contact me on 0412 179 919

No comments:

Post a Comment